22.6.12

Bits & bobs...



 Do you choose what you wear from habit? I have to confess that I do. My current favourite 'uniform' can be seen above; super comfy leggings, over sized knitted tunic, skull scarf and studded slippers
Easy- peasy!
I'm leaving the glam stuff to my Glamourzon nieces.  Below is a snap of Meggie at a recent photo shoot. Wow.


Poor old Davey's still not quite himself...

Where once he was all about Aussie surf and water sports he's now fashioning my skull scarf into a bandanna whilst fantasising about a Harley road trip on Route 66... Sacrilege!
He likes to 'work his look' back with Billabong fleece rather than leather jackets though. LOL!



We've been horrified by a local fire tragedy too. Eight attending Central Coast fire brigades were unable to save three business' from total obliteration, one which belonged to close friends. Many other premises in close proximity were affected too; the ramifications still being realised.
It is quite surreal looking at the devastation. There is nothing to salvage. Zip...


David and I took a trip to Sydney and collected our long awaited bedhead. (It was going to cost 50% of the purchase price for delivery!) We love it...and it looks great with this Sheridan bedlinen I picked up heavily discounted in Myer.


 The nest escapees, S and M, are back this weekend to clean up their old bedroom, box  and sort it's remaining contents. Hopefully they are also going to find S' misplaced 21st present. A baguette diamond and white gold bracelet. She didn't take it with her in 'the move', so hopefully it will be unearthed tomorrow. Fingers & toes firmly crossed.




x KL

Thank you for stopping by my blog. You are very welcome and encouraged to comment. I love receiving feedback! I also love watching a new pretty picture box added to my followers - would love you to join me so I can get to know you too!

4 comments:

  1. The bed head looks magnificent!!!!!!

    B

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you B. We are really pleased with it. It was a long wait but worth it!
      x KL

      Delete
    2. Is it king size? How much $$$ would I be looking at for something like that?

      B

      Delete
    3. The RR on this bedhead is $970. It is a King size and quite tall. I bought it from the wholesaler which is Horgans. You could call them to see if they have any stockists in your area. Their no. is 02 955 77 800. I'd offer to get it for you but I think they are out of stock so finding a retailer would be your only option. Good luck,
      x KL

      Delete

I've recently had some problems with not receiving comments. I have removed word verification to try to rectify this issue. If your much appreciated comment doesn't appear please let me know via email so I can try something else! All comments and feedback are warmly welcomed! x KL