2.6.12

Definitely on target!


 I might be a bit slow with this post...but have you seen the latest bed linen offerings from Target?


I arrived home from Bali with a stack of subscriptions to catch up with. 
The June edition of Real Living Magazine had the most superb cover and the quilt featured is part of a new Real Living for Target range. At an economical price point, great on-trend styles and with Target's regular stock sales, they don't last longer than a blink on the shelves or online. (The pink colourway stock depleted completely by the time I tried to get my mitts on a set! Blue still available though!)







 I really liked the gender neutrality of these designs. Perfect for males, they also fill a perceived 'gap' in current offerings for teenage girls who don't want the stereotypical frou frou of their childhood.

Now there's no excuse for a boring bedroom or being hesitant to try a new look!
Has anyone bought some and can advise on fabric quality? 

x KL

Thank you for stopping by my blog. You are very welcome and encouraged to comment. I love receiving feedback! I also love watching a new pretty picture box added to my followers - would love you to join me so I can get to know you too!

6 comments:

  1. I love the black and white chevron. But I need bed linen like I need another hole in my head! Haven't got enough space to store my linen... xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I know the feeling! I have boxes of stuff, including bedlinen, for this house when finished but nowhere to store it! I am very tempted with the new range though...and do love the B/W chevron too. Maybe I was lucky the hot-pink tie dye colourway was sold out!
      x KL

      Delete
  2. I've only heard good things about Target bed linen. Although, this was about their "higher" TC sheet sets.

    B

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the input B!
      x KL

      Delete
  3. there's HEAPS of pinks left down here KL, i know chatswood have lots x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow! That's great news. THANK YOU!!!!
      Guess I'm going to Chatswood tomorrow!
      x KL

      Delete

I've recently had some problems with not receiving comments. I have removed word verification to try to rectify this issue. If your much appreciated comment doesn't appear please let me know via email so I can try something else! All comments and feedback are warmly welcomed! x KL