16.6.12

Project update....



 The Terrigal Project is nearly at completion.....yah! The plastering is finished, painting underway and external rendering complete!



The spotted gum flooring is laid and tiling in the three bathrooms and laundry is complete. I really love the Mother-of-Pearl mosaics chosen for the guest powder room vanity niche. The sheen against the matt white 600 x 300 mm wall tiles is spectacular! (The vanity and mirrored cabinet above will create 'the niche' feature and will be lit by LED's from under the shaving cabinet)
 Hi Col!


 I've been busy with wardrobe fit-out, carpet and window covering quotations lately....joinery, appliances and P.C's get installed this week and client handover is in a month! 
Then the fun stuff really begins...decoration! Yee Ha!!!!

x KL

Thank you for stopping by my blog. You are very welcome and encouraged to comment. I love receiving feedback! I also love watching a new pretty picture box added to my followers - would love you to join me so I can get to know you too!

4 comments:

  1. That timber floor!!! Looooovvvveeeee it!!!

    Look forward to seeing the walk in fit out :)

    B

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes...so will I, though with greater trepidation as I've organised it for someone else.
      x KL

      Delete
  2. AnonymousJune 17, 2012

    Love your choices so far. That floor is divine and the mosaics look gorgeous. Can't wait to see you start decorating! xx

    Anna (My Design Ethos)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your +ves Anna! The floor will look lovely when finished and should give alot of colour and 'oomph' to the neutral interior. The decoration is more client optioned than me. Hoping I can guide them to a happy conclusion on a very tight budget.
      x KL

      Delete

I've recently had some problems with not receiving comments. I have removed word verification to try to rectify this issue. If your much appreciated comment doesn't appear please let me know via email so I can try something else! All comments and feedback are warmly welcomed! x KL