21.8.12

I SPY: New Ikea Catalogue 2013!


  
Ikea have just released their newest catalogue. The 2013 version. The catalogue itself has been heralded as Ikea's greatest product ever! It uses augmented reality technology which seems to me to be a fancy way of saying it's quite interactive with the consumer who uses an iPhone. I found lots and lots of inspiration, new well designed items and of course affordably priced basics.


I liked this new bed design and the natural coloured linen pictured above and was amused to see Ikea 'hacking' their own furniture to show it's versatility in the catalogue. A graffiti chest of drawers might be my next art project! (How cool would this look in my 20 year old daughter's black walled bedroom!?)




My favourite palette of Black and White was well catered for in everything from home wares to art but colour was everywhere too!. I particularly love these gold interior ANGENĂ„M bowls. 
Very 'Tom Dixon'-ish!



The EXPEDIT range of bookcases have had a price reduction....yes, that's not a typo. A reduction! I have these bookcases in almost every room in my home....can't live without them!



So you can guess where I'll be choofing off to A.S.A.P!
Have you had a squizz yet? Any favourites?

x KL

Thank you for stopping by my blog. You are very welcome and encouraged to comment. I love receiving feedback! I also love watching a new pretty picture box added to my followers - would love you to join me so I can get to know you too!

5 comments:

  1. I think I'll be choofing off there too KL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Yes, thought of you when I saw it too!
      x KL

      Delete
  3. The new IKEA catalogue on in the mail is one of my favourite days of the year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mel@Georgica PondAugust 22, 2012

    Always an opportunity for spending money there KL< thanks for the tip. NOt that I need to spend more money!

    ReplyDelete

I've recently had some problems with not receiving comments. I have removed word verification to try to rectify this issue. If your much appreciated comment doesn't appear please let me know via email so I can try something else! All comments and feedback are warmly welcomed! x KL