28.8.12

Happy Birthday To..... Me!!!!

Yesterday was my birthday.


The family went all out with wrapping presents and organising cards for the event.




An enormous effort given that I had bought the actual gifts.
For myself. To save them the guilt of not having anything for me.


Darling hubby prepared a beautiful dinner.
It was a shame that cooking the BBQ coincided with Home and Away.

In 364 days I will be 50!
They're obviously not practicing so perhaps their saving their energy to pull out all stops next year!

Exciting!

P.S: There was no husband or children injured as an aftermath of this day. 
I had lunch with my oldest friend, (who is, unfortunately, younger than me) and was bombarded by cards, texts and facebook messages by other friends and family. I had a looovely day!

x KL

Thank you for stopping by my blog. You are very welcome and encouraged to comment. I love receiving feedback! I also love watching a new pretty picture box added to my followers - would love you to join me so I can get to know you too!