20.8.12

I SPY: New shopping destinations!

Design Studio Home came onto my radar after an advertisement in ADORE HOME (as pictured above). Boxes were immediately ticked upon seeing the Jonathan Adler Dora Maar Vase  (I have previously bought this via JA's U.S site at a much greater cost). I love lots of items on this site: the D.L & Co candles; the skull ones of course, framed insects and gorgeous cushions and towels!

They have a generous first-order offer too....(Enter Code 20OFF)
 Mmmm, decisions, decisions!

x KL 

 Thank you for stopping by my blog. You are very welcome and encouraged to comment. I love receiving feedback! I also love watching a new pretty picture box added to my followers - would love you to join me so I can get to know you too!

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous homewares indeed! Have a lovely day xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, off to check out this site now. I love JA stuff - stupidly I forgot to visit one of his stores when we were in the US (even had it on a list of places to go to!).

    ReplyDelete
  3. The face vase is making me dizzy, but I love the striped towels and orange throw <3

    :)

    B

    ReplyDelete

I've recently had some problems with not receiving comments. I have removed word verification to try to rectify this issue. If your much appreciated comment doesn't appear please let me know via email so I can try something else! All comments and feedback are warmly welcomed! x KL