15.12.12

Bits 'n Bobs


I love the 'help yourself' drink canisters popping up everywhere. Of course the most stunning ones are only available in the U.S and cruelly, they are also the cheapest! I looked into shipping this one here and the postage was three times the item cost. Yikes! Little Kate Spade handbags (leopard one above) are more easy to justify purchasing, particularly when on sale. Yippee!

Hows your Christmas preparation going? I wrapped presents yesterday. Still have two people to purchase for. Dad and Daughter No. 2. They're hard this year. I'm still struggling with a lack of Christmas Spirit. Hope it finds me soon!

x KL 

Thank you for stopping by my blog. You are very welcome and encouraged to comment. I love receiving feedback! I also love watching a new pretty picture box added to my followers - would love you to join me so I can get to know you too!