15.12.12

Bits 'n Bobs


I love the 'help yourself' drink canisters popping up everywhere. Of course the most stunning ones are only available in the U.S and cruelly, they are also the cheapest! I looked into shipping this one here and the postage was three times the item cost. Yikes! Little Kate Spade handbags (leopard one above) are more easy to justify purchasing, particularly when on sale. Yippee!

Hows your Christmas preparation going? I wrapped presents yesterday. Still have two people to purchase for. Dad and Daughter No. 2. They're hard this year. I'm still struggling with a lack of Christmas Spirit. Hope it finds me soon!

x KL 

Thank you for stopping by my blog. You are very welcome and encouraged to comment. I love receiving feedback! I also love watching a new pretty picture box added to my followers - would love you to join me so I can get to know you too!

11 comments:

  1. I can't even find my decorations, and even more depressing my dodgy 1950 Xmas records are MIA - sad times at the Blog a House Built House... Kx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh No! This is tragic! We'd be lost without our Bing Crosby on Christmas Eve!
      x KL

      Delete
  2. Love the bag! Love the drink dispenser too, and agree re the shipping. I'm sure some of the people I've bought from have wondered why I'm prepared to pay shipping that is more expensive than the item! Hope you find some Christmas cheer soon KL - be kind to yourself, you lost your Aunt very recently, it's still very raw I'm sure. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Heidi, I do think that perhaps the blues I'm feeling are due to the fact that this time, last year, there were three precious people in my life that aren't now. Very sobering. I decided to purchase the drink dispenser hoping for some cheer. Should've known better! x KL

      Delete
    2. Fill it with Long Island iced tea - there's your cheer. Kx

      Delete
    3. Is that alcoholic? x KL

      Delete
  3. Love the drink dispenser but it would irritate me that there was always some left at the bottom.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I absolutely LOVE how everyonew thinks / sees things differently! I didn't see that, but I do now....good call! x KL

      Delete
  4. I am forever finding awesome things in the US only to be disappointed with the shipping cost....I'm thinking that this might justify a shopping trip stateside at some point - when the list reaches a critical length perhaps....!! Have a wonderful Christmas, I'm sure the spirit will find you soon xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for your comments Sam. Sometimes the uniqueness of the US product justifies the shipping.... I think? Looking forward to Pottery Barn & West Elm opening here next year! x KL

      Delete
  5. I"m pretty organised this year. Had to be with three little ones knowing that as soon as school ends I will have no chance. So just have food shopping to do now last minute and I'm pretty pleased.

    ReplyDelete

I've recently had some problems with not receiving comments. I have removed word verification to try to rectify this issue. If your much appreciated comment doesn't appear please let me know via email so I can try something else! All comments and feedback are warmly welcomed! x KL