1.12.12

We have a winner!



Congratulations 
to Natalie from In The Night Sky who was the winner of the gorgeous Charlie Brown Candle.
Please let me know your address Natalie so I can pop it in the post Monday!
 Thank you to everyone who entered and welcome to my new followers too!


Whilst New South Wales has been sweltering in a heatwave, we have fared extremely well due to onshore breezes. David worked at a client's home a few suburbs away in 42 degree heat whilst I updated the girl's and our bedlinen in comfortable 24 degrees! 
And
 HOT OFF THE PRESS:


The ceilings are all insulated and sheeting has begun!!!
Woo Hoo!!!!

x KL

Thank you for stopping by my blog. You are very welcome and encouraged to comment. I love receiving feedback! I also love watching a new pretty picture box added to my followers - would love you to join me so I can get to know you too!

5 comments:

  1. Congrats Nat!!!

    Plasterboard progress - wooooo hoooooo!!!!

    Love your new bed linen <3
    This is the first time we've seen your new headboard in place, isn't it? It looks amazing!!!! What's that colour called? Linen?

    Those butterflies <3
    Wish I had that linen when I was growing up ...

    B

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's all good news today B! I think the fabric is natural coloured Belgian Linen. It's very nuetral and looks great with white and black!
    The bedlinen disigns available are so extensive and beautiful. I remember getting 'new' bedlinen as a child....an orange chenille bedspread with fringing. My sisters was olive green! We are spoilt for choice nowadays!
    Dining room ceiling is sheeted and we've made a start on Bed 1 ceilings. I'm catching up with my fave blogs between being called as a broom holder-up-er-er of plaster sheets and general go-fer. I go for drinks, sustenance and more screws ! LOL!
    x KL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope our men realise how lucky they are to have us :P

      I've been helping MrB flip the front doors all weekend. He's spray painting them and the frame in two pack, and the sanding process has created so much freaking dust in the house. Grrr. My wrists and shudders are buggered from all the flipping of the doors. There are just two doors involved *shy* but they are so damn heavy it's ridiculous! Better be worth it... all this effort :)

      B

      Delete
  3. Haha, I love the drawing process! Congrats Nat!
    Your bedlinen choices are just gorgeous!
    And, yay for the sheeting!
    Your rooms will be feeling bigger already!
    x Jode

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Jode, we're not too technical here! J felt very important selecting the winner! We're back sheeting again today...A bit slower than yesterday as we're feeling a bit stiff! Lol!
      Funny, the ceilings feel lower now their sheeted! Can't wait to get the walls done, a much easier job! x KL

      Delete

I've recently had some problems with not receiving comments. I have removed word verification to try to rectify this issue. If your much appreciated comment doesn't appear please let me know via email so I can try something else! All comments and feedback are warmly welcomed! x KL