2.12.12

The travelers return!



Tonight my middle daughter A, (in red jacket) boards for home from Japan! Yay!!!!
On Wednesday, The nest leavers, S (in black coat) & M (the long haired boy) return with M's mate Q. Snitched these pics from their Facebook pages, he he! Amazing the technology that allows us to view near instant pics and have free mobile conversations (Viber) with children on the other side of the world!
Thought you'd enjoy these pics Nana!

x KL

Thank you for stopping by my blog. You are very welcome and encouraged to comment. I love receiving feedback! I also love watching a new pretty picture box added to my followers - would love you to join me so I can get to know you too!

6 comments:

  1. You must be very excited to hear all about their trip. I'd love to go to Japan. I once appeared in a Japanese magazine when I was a 14 year old schoolgirl. I had a speech bubble coming out of my mouth with Japanese text in it. I still have absolutely No idea what I was supposedly saying! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's hillarious Heidi! FIND the pic!!!! Lets get it interpreted! What a great story!
      x KL

      Delete
  2. You must be so excited to see them and hear about the trip!
    Stacy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bet you are glad to have them back <3

    What an amazing adventure this must have been for them... So envious :)

    B

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous family KL - I bet you're glad to have them back? Kx (The Blog a House Built)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for your comments Stacy, B and KAR! The nest leavers are popping home this weekend so I'm in for lots of stories then. Middle daughter hasn't divulged much...every now and then she's shared an episode but has mainly slept! LOL! I've caught up with a gazillion tonnes of washing. Yay!
    x KL

    ReplyDelete

I've recently had some problems with not receiving comments. I have removed word verification to try to rectify this issue. If your much appreciated comment doesn't appear please let me know via email so I can try something else! All comments and feedback are warmly welcomed! x KL