11.9.11

More monochrome delights!

When I was trawling through my saved images today I found these beauties.  Modern interiors using my favourite palette of black, white and grey. Joseph Dirand has a very unique aesthetic and an incredible eye for detail. He often retains classic elements of the architecture, which soften the often minimal, modern lines and his generous use of traditional materials such as marble and parquetry create elegant interiors that I adore.









Hope you're having a wonderful weekend!

x KL

1 comment:

  1. Stunning images - as always.

    Hope you had an amazing weekend :)

    B

    ReplyDelete

I've recently had some problems with not receiving comments. I have removed word verification to try to rectify this issue. If your much appreciated comment doesn't appear please let me know via email so I can try something else! All comments and feedback are warmly welcomed! x KL