9.9.11

Spring has Sprung! Outdoor room inspiration

Well, here on the Central Coast of New South Wales in Australia, springtime has finally made it's welcome return. After several glorious days my attention has turned to the unfinished outdoor areas of our home. We have a half built pool and our patio areas are more construction zones than entertaining oases! Still, I have great plans and thought I'd share some of my favourite outdoor room inspiration photographs.











As usual, it's a pretty eclectic mix of images. In some I like the atmosphere or seating. Others inspire with the clever use of space or colour. My interpretation will use the best of these; muted colourway, candles and subtle lighting for night time ambiance, comfortable seating to take advantage of the views and lush greenery to soften and'cool' the room. And looking at my own favourites has made me realise that shade and privacy are highly desired features too. Just add a well stocked wine fridge and good company of course!!! Ah, bliss.

x KL

3 comments:

  1. Such beautiful images...adore the first one!! Hope you have a great weekend ~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!!! You have amazing ideas KL!!!

    Love those images

    B

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah yes girls! Now to make them reality!
    KL

    ReplyDelete

I've recently had some problems with not receiving comments. I have removed word verification to try to rectify this issue. If your much appreciated comment doesn't appear please let me know via email so I can try something else! All comments and feedback are warmly welcomed! x KL