16.4.13

I Loooooooove Blogs!!!!!!


Sometimes, all the new technology available makes our lives more complicated rather than easier.  Other times, it becomes a Godsend. 
The greatest benefit of being aware of the blogging community is 'discovering' blogs that share my aesthetic.


Sometimes their images put you back 'on track'; set the course straight again and save you from becoming swamped by a plethora of good ideas in conflicting styles.

x KL

Thank you for stopping by my blog. You are very welcome and encouraged to comment. I love receiving feedback! I also love watching a new pretty picture box added to my followers - would love you to join me so I can get to know you too!

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous artwork in the above photos, would be very happy to have any of these rooms in my house. xT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! How gorgeous are they? I'm imagining this as MY finished home...flooring, art, colour scheme! Drool! x KL

      Delete
  2. Well said KL, it is so easy to become lost!!!

    ReplyDelete

I've recently had some problems with not receiving comments. I have removed word verification to try to rectify this issue. If your much appreciated comment doesn't appear please let me know via email so I can try something else! All comments and feedback are warmly welcomed! x KL