30.4.13

Goodbye & Hello!



We were so thrilled to see Dan and Steph win My Kitchen Rules 2013. Although I think we would have been equally excited for siblings Jake and Elle. They were an awesome four! What were your thoughts after the grand final?


Did you watch the first episode of A Place To Call Home?
I loved it! Noni is giving my fond 'Play-School' memories of her a good shake up!

Are you watching this new drama? 
Penny for your thoughts!

x KL 

Thank you for stopping by my blog. You are very welcome and encouraged to comment. I love receiving feedback! I also love watching a new pretty picture box added to my followers - would love you to join me so I can get to know you too!

3 comments:

  1. I thoroughly enjoyed MKR and loved most of the couples. So happy for

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dan and Steph... Not sure why the word verification doesn't let me finish the comment sometimes....

    B

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah... only the Blogger Verification Gods know the answer to that! I'll turn it off soon and see if the spam has being thwarted! Back to MKR: I'm glad a politelly competitive couple won. Nice to see professionalism and courtesy. I'm not into rude ratings and drama hysterics!x kl

      Delete

I've recently had some problems with not receiving comments. I have removed word verification to try to rectify this issue. If your much appreciated comment doesn't appear please let me know via email so I can try something else! All comments and feedback are warmly welcomed! x KL