15.4.13

W. T. F. ?




How long have I patiently waited for my darling Bindi to be hung? 
Waaaay too long!
So I pestered David over the weekend and this was his effort. W.T.?
Not only does the wire and fixings show (a definite no-no!!!) but they are the same ones that held up the painting that was there before and are too high. If I'd wanted a shoddy job, I'd have done it myself!


 My excitement (shared with you HERE) at finding and purchasing our external lights was short lived. The globes that fit into them are discontinued. W.T.?
Hello...why sell a fitting that no-one can use!!!??? Grrrrrr......


Likewise, my much anticipated eBay bargain I bragged about HERE is a dud. 
A Kate Spade Ice Queen neck piece is NOT wearable if it has three missing diamante! W.T?
Brand New? Pffffttt.


Remember THIS online purchase waaay back in 2011? 
J's entire new bedroom was designed around this 'hero' piece. Why wait to use it in the new room I thought and so unwrapped it. W.T.? Queen size? More a single bed throw. And the pattern is pieced differently too; in large and small font stripes. Ewwh. I do not want to even recall how much I invested in this item.

Sooo...I'm still on the diet. And, I've lost 3 kilos. I am really struggling with it though.
Be kind with your comments....LOL!

x KL 

 Thank you for stopping by my blog. You are very welcome and encouraged to comment. I love receiving feedback! I also love watching a new pretty picture box added to my followers - would love you to join me so I can get to know you too!

4 comments:

  1. Oh no, it hasn't been your week has it? Typical male handiwork, that's the standard of work I get here too when I ask for things to be done! But good work with the diet, 3 kilos is fantastic! Love the new blog header too ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There were a few more things too but I was sick of myself by the time I'd written about the quilt! The new blog header is a work in progress....still trying to get it to stretch across the page. ? Found a video tute on Katrina's blog that helped me get this far! Thank God for generous IT posts!
      x KL

      Delete
  2. Ugh, what a disappointing week... you've had a similar week to when I bought the chargers instead of dinner plates. I can't believe someone sent you a broken necklace??? Can you send it back? Or fix it somehow? And how ridiculous about the lights.
    Well done on your weight loss - 3 KG is a steller effort KL, at least something went your way this week, so stay strong and keep on plodding on with it! Didn't recognise your blog at first when I clicked through.... Love the new look. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Funny how disaster comes in spates isn't it? I remember your charger / plate mishap. Buying on eBay is such a hit and miss affair! Maybe I'll have to resign myself to admiring your necklace through your posts! Had a glass of wine last night to soothe the angst and back to the stringent diet today....ho hum. Still playing with the header; I'm trying to create an image that reflects the blog / me at bit more. Soooo glad you noticed! xKL

      Delete

I've recently had some problems with not receiving comments. I have removed word verification to try to rectify this issue. If your much appreciated comment doesn't appear please let me know via email so I can try something else! All comments and feedback are warmly welcomed! x KL