24.4.12

Decisions, decisions!














David's got his heart set on a holiday to Bali. OK.  
Destination decided.
Have you ever googled 5* Bali? Talk about choice!!!! Need decorating inspiration? Check out all the gob-smacking gorgeousness on travel sites! 
The stunning pictures I've posted above are all places on our 'short list':


We're considering splitting our time (10 days? between two hotels)
Still waiting for David's passport to arrive and we're good to go!
Anyone been there - done that and got advice to share?
All views / advice / opinions, welcome!!!

x KL 

Thank you for stopping by my blog. You are very welcome and encouraged to comment. I love receiving feedback! I also love watching a new pretty picture box added to my followers - would love you to join me so I can get to know you too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I've recently had some problems with not receiving comments. I have removed word verification to try to rectify this issue. If your much appreciated comment doesn't appear please let me know via email so I can try something else! All comments and feedback are warmly welcomed! x KL