29.4.12

Rose coloured decisions!



I have loved Rose Gold forever. Waaaaaaay back when I was young, it was deemed 'old fashioned' and I was quite the misfit amongst friends who loved silver or yellow-gold jewelry.

I have few nice silver and yellow-gold pieces but my love of rose gold never wanes. 
As I 've gotten older my jewelry has gotten chunkier along with me (LOL!!!) and the choice of items available in rose gold has increased too. The last few summers I have worn my Triwa rose gold and white watch with my other favourite jewelry pieces (see below) but I'm thinking of adding an all rose coloured over sized watch for winter.



 I have two 'good' watches, a Frederique Constant Rose Gold and black alligator and a stainless steel with diamonds Longines, so I just want a fun watch that isn't going to cost the earth. 
 Some Internet searching has revealed Michael Kors as a contender, especially because they're very well priced if bought from the US.













 I love this one in particular: MK Rose Golden Over sized Chronograph 
 (also pictured top RHS of the four MK pictures).
 What do you think? Fun or O.T.T? Has anyone bought watches from overseas via the Internet?
Are you 'on the hunt' for anything particular for winter?

x KL 

Thank you for stopping by my blog. You are very welcome and encouraged to comment. I love receiving feedback! I also love watching a new pretty picture box added to my followers - would love you to join me so I can get to know you too!

3 comments:

  1. We definitely must think alike! I have always worn rose gold & love it.
    I have a black and rose gold Tendence watch, I often have comments about it. I also have a white and rose gold one, I got on sale with 80% off because the store was closing down, a great bargain. Love a bargain!
    I have never brought one from o/s, you'll have to let me know how you go?
    Enjoy the rest of your weekend!
    x Jode

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh goodie! Yes, I love a bargain too; the MK watches are abour 40% cheaper if bought from the US than here. You got a bargain with 80% off! I guess the warantee may be an issue with purchasing this way? Hopefully I'll have no problems!
      x KL

      Delete
  2. I don't suit rose gold because it's a pink too pinky for me and I've always thought it looked a bit old fashioned, but these are stunning.

    ReplyDelete

I've recently had some problems with not receiving comments. I have removed word verification to try to rectify this issue. If your much appreciated comment doesn't appear please let me know via email so I can try something else! All comments and feedback are warmly welcomed! x KL