16.4.12

On My Radar: Red coral


Everywhere I look, I seem to see red coloured, coral motifs.  Turquoise aquatic themed motifs are still around (I blogged about them HERE) but the red colourway has just hit my radar.


The Alessi Mediterraneo range is not new but I'm reconsidering the use of the red as an accent.

I love these towels. Perfect for a coastal home.




There seem to be red coral pieces on every decor item imaginable!




 

x KL 

 Thank you for stopping by my blog. You are very welcome and encouraged to comment. I love receiving feedback! I also love watching a new pretty picture box added to my followers - would love you to join me so I can get to know you too!

1 comment:

I've recently had some problems with not receiving comments. I have removed word verification to try to rectify this issue. If your much appreciated comment doesn't appear please let me know via email so I can try something else! All comments and feedback are warmly welcomed! x KL