23.4.12

Dunno why...there's no sun up in the sky; soggy weather...


Before the first game of the soccer season even started, it was cancelled. The incessant wet weather  foiled us again; the fields were too wet to play on. 
I love this picture...I wish I could do this to our local oval to hasten the drying out process!
School went back today. J has a temporary teacher for this term and I'm praying that she's as inspiring as his 'proper' teacher. This afternoon's report is being awaited with baited breath!

x KL 

 Thank you for stopping by my blog. You are very welcome and encouraged to comment. I love receiving feedback! I also love watching a new pretty picture box added to my followers - would love you to join me so I can get to know you too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I've recently had some problems with not receiving comments. I have removed word verification to try to rectify this issue. If your much appreciated comment doesn't appear please let me know via email so I can try something else! All comments and feedback are warmly welcomed! x KL