18.4.12

Shampoo Alert; a weighty issue!

I don't know why I didn't figure this out sooner!!!! It's the shampoo I use in the shower!
When I wash my hair, the shampoo runs down my whole body, and (duh!) printed very clearly on the shampoo label is this warning, "FOR EXTRA VOLUME AND BODY." 
No wonder I have been gaining weight!!!
Well! I have gotten rid of that shampoo and I am going to start using Dawn dish soap instead. Its label reads,"DISSOLVES FAT THAT IS OTHERWISE DIFFICULT TO REMOVE."
Problem solved!


x KL 

Thank you for stopping by my blog. You are very welcome and encouraged to comment. I love receiving feedback! I also love watching a new pretty picture box added to my followers - would love you to join me so I can get to know you too!

9 comments:

  1. hahhahahahahaha. You are too funny KL!!!

    Love it :)

    I might try the same :P

    B

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heavens. As simple as that. Going to throw out my shampoo right now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha, that one gets me every time!

    M
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. *slaps head* But of course! Now I just need 10tonne of detergent...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Couldn't resist posting girls! Am still LMFAO! Glad you enjoyed the advice (humour) too!
    x KL

    ReplyDelete
  6. HAHAHAHA love it!!!!
    Stacy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello again :)

    I went to buy that XL citta glass canister just before... but was a bit freaked out by the ... bubbles in the lid. There are a few small air bubbles and I just wasn't sure if that's a defect or how it's meant to be :S ... I panicked, and walked out *shy* ... Do your citta glass canisters have air bubbles in them?

    B

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry B, I don't know. When they were ordered in for me (from New Zealand), they were so well wrapped that I left them that way and put them straight into storage.
      x KL

      Delete
  8. KL, Thats classic, I luve it LMFAO!!!

    ReplyDelete

I've recently had some problems with not receiving comments. I have removed word verification to try to rectify this issue. If your much appreciated comment doesn't appear please let me know via email so I can try something else! All comments and feedback are warmly welcomed! x KL