4.10.13

Bits & Bobs....wallpaper woes & main bedroom furnishing!

O.M.G. DO NOT look at the mess! You did! You did! I know you did! Eeeeek!
Whilst sharing with you the agony of perusing wallpaper choices and then my excitement when finally deciding on THE design HERE, to the devastating conclusion that we couldn't afford it, posted HERE, the actual sample has been on order.

On a positive note, for 5 months it was an exciting 'done deal'.
And the sample which finally arrived, confirms that I've got exceptional taste!

Pity 'bout the budget. LOL!

In other news, the new King sized bedhead has been delivered (dust-cover still on)


but no matter which way I look at it...


 I can't help but feel it looks a bit incy in the space. ?

Hopefully when THESE mirrored bedsides get unpacked, they'll fill the space much better!


And...Davey has measured the shoe cupboard for fit-out!
It is a relatively inexpensive proposition and then I can finally unpack my shoes after 3 years of  'short-term', *cough* storage! 

My lame attempt at rendering; two of the wanted five shelves being drawn. You get the idea!
Whoop! Whoop!


x KL

Thank you for stopping by my blog. You are very welcome and encouraged to comment, I love receiving feedback!

6 comments:

  1. The bedhead looks fine to me, once the bedsides are in I think everything will fill out the space. I want to see what the bedhead looks like!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment Natalie! Perhaps you're right. I'll get Davo to get the new bedsides upstairs this weekend hopefully, so will get a better idea of the space.
      I bought another linen buttoned bedhead but in charcoal...It's pictured in this post:
      http://eternalicons.blogspot.com.au/2013/08/decisions.html
      It looks better against the wall colour than the natural coloured one!
      x KL

      Delete
  2. Love the colour of your walls!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you B! It's Dulux Silver Illussion and I lurve it too. Used this colour in J's playroom too, it breaks up a very white house and stops it looking too sterile! Oh, and I like 'night-time' rooms to be cosy too. Slowly, it's coming together! x KL

      Delete
  3. That wallpaper is stunning, but of course very exxy! My dream wallpaper is $1,200 a roll. So sads...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh My God! $1200 a roll put's mine in the $2 shop...relatively speaking of course! The heart wants what the heart wants though so I'm holding onto the dream...maybe when the building works are finished, I can splurge in a small spot!?

      Delete

I've recently had some problems with not receiving comments. I have removed word verification to try to rectify this issue. If your much appreciated comment doesn't appear please let me know via email so I can try something else! All comments and feedback are warmly welcomed! x KL