16.10.13

Budget friendly bedlinen


 Target has done it again, recently releasing some of the most gorgeous, on-trend bedlinen of the season. And very nicely priced too at $109 for Queen, and $119 for the King size (Quilt cover + 2 x Pillow case set.)




My favourite is the Black, White 'n Yellow Amber Rose design pictured below:


These designs are the newest range from Real Living (for Target) and have already made the cover of the November issue of the Real Living magazine!


 I'm planning on using it to add some zing to the Guest bedroom for spring!
If you like any of the designs, I'd recommend that get your skates on.
 I missed out last season on a popular design I had wanted. 
Oh, and you can buy online too, (like I did) to make it super easy peasy!

x KL

Thank you for stopping by my blog. 
You are very welcome and encouraged to comment, I love receiving feedback! 
 If you enjoy my ramblings, perhaps consider following by Email, Bloglovin' or Google+. 
 Join this site via Google Friend's Connect so I can follow you too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I've recently had some problems with not receiving comments. I have removed word verification to try to rectify this issue. If your much appreciated comment doesn't appear please let me know via email so I can try something else! All comments and feedback are warmly welcomed! x KL