1.10.13

IKEA


I've always loved IKEA
They consistently produce great designs that are both friendly on the wallet and the eye.  I spent a lovely couple of hours perusing their recently released, 2014 catalogue and thought I'd share some of my faves with you!

Black and White-tasticness!!!!

 Have you noticing we are experiencing a major scandi trend ATM? I'm In!!!!

Who doesn't want need a Black & White cow hide? KOLDBY Cow Hide $299!!!!
SOFIA Fabric $11.99 per metre
STOCKHOLM flat woven rugs $99 - $499 depending on size
Mix n' match: TICKAR Stoneware from $2.99
HJALMAREN towel rack $19.99


 Old Favourites / New ways:


 LACK Shelf $89. LOVE it being used horizontally on a desk top! Clever!


GRUNDTAL drying rack $29.99 Practical. Functional. Multiply the goodness!
STUVA Storage $149 $99 Gotta love that price drop!!!!
Didn't think this staple could get better...
EXPEDIT Storage $299 + drawers $30 pr and doors $20ea

 Not adverse to a pop of colour?

 STOCKHOLM 3 seater lounge $1499
TRADKLOVER rug $99
ORSTED Pure New Wool $999

And there's always something new:


HJALMARREN Trolley $99
 FABRIKOR Cabinet $249

 Of course there was much more to tempt me...
Click HERE for the Aussie catalogue to see for yourself!

Have you been to IKEA lately? What are your recommendations?

x KL

Thank you for stopping by my blog. You are very welcome and encouraged to comment, I love receiving feedback!

4 comments:

  1. Love the new rug!!!!

    I might get the hide when our new sofa arrives so I can easily return it if it doesn't work *shy*

    B

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are really well priced! I paid $400 from memory for mine at the Sydney Easter show and thought that was a bargain! X kl

      Delete
    2. Wonder if they a decent size, or maybe they are a smaller version? Hmm

      Delete
    3. Yes, I wondered that too...they say they're 4.5 square metres, which is very similar to mine which measures 2.5 x 2.2 m roughly due to it's organic shape. Well worth a look at the price.
      x KL

      Delete

I've recently had some problems with not receiving comments. I have removed word verification to try to rectify this issue. If your much appreciated comment doesn't appear please let me know via email so I can try something else! All comments and feedback are warmly welcomed! x KL