10.12.11

Liebster Blog Award!


I am thrilled and honoured to have been nominated for the Liebster Award by two new blog friends; Melissa from Down Ruby Lane and Jode at Life on the River.

Liebster is a German word meaning "dearest" and the award is given to blogs with fewer than 200 followers.

The award acceptance has a few stipulations:

1.  Thank the giver and link back to the blogger who gave it you.
2.  Reveal the five blogs you have chosen and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
3.  Copy and paste the award on your blog.
4.  Request that people you have sent the award to forward it on to their favourite bloggers.

Here are the five blogs that I have chosen to nominate:

The House on Chambers  Brooke married a farmer and also said 'I do' to a farmhouse... The House on Chambers. She has set about designing a simple, understated, and modern Australian farmhouse and posts stunning inspirational pictures and shares her new life on a farm in Australia. 


In the night sky  Natalie's blog is quite eclectic; she's a lover of interior design, fashion and food.  She shares her renovation journey along with random bits and pieces that inspire her.


The Journey Begins  I have followed Kylie's build and decoration of her home for some time and always enjoy her posts about her home and family.


Georgia Pond Melinda's blog is a journal of her home, life and style. She is currently moving into a home she has renovated and constructed in classic American style. 


 Peep My Style  I love Claudia's quirky style, her love of skulls and taxidermy! Her blog is a constant changing smorgasbord of well curated finds, images and glimpses into her world.


I found it difficult to restrict my nomination list to just five blogs as I follow so many worthy sites. I wonder if, because I received the award twice, if I should nominate another five?




 


 I hope you enjoy having a peep at those I have nominated and consider joining their sites as I have.

x KL

Thank you for stopping by my blog. You are very welcome and encouraged to comment; I love receiving feedback! It helps me get to know you too!

8 comments:

  1. thanks so much! how kind of you to think of me and my blog. and i am so pleased you received one too! xx claudia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks KL! What a lovely surprise :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to you and love learning about new to me blogs...thrilled to find and follow yours!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on the award...you deserve it!
    x
    Melissah

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh thank you so much for nominating me! It's always nice to know others appreciate your blog :) Will have to go and see some of these other lovely blogs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for acknowledging me and my blog - it's a much needed little boost at this time. Wonderful to feel the love - and nice to be appreciated. Will enjoy browsing through your other mentions and finding more beautiful blogs to follow. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi KL! I just wanted to say a huge 'THANK YOU!' for your very kind Liebster Award nomination. It was a wonderful surprise (and it's great to know that people like the blog!).

    ReplyDelete

I've recently had some problems with not receiving comments. I have removed word verification to try to rectify this issue. If your much appreciated comment doesn't appear please let me know via email so I can try something else! All comments and feedback are warmly welcomed! x KL