3.12.11

Is this the best BBQ in the world?


 Although my husband has finished the major building works for this client, there have been months of finalising bits and bobs including building this custom made BBQ. WOW! I think even hubs is proud of this one! The top is practical stainless steel because of the seaside locality and the insert is by Electrolux. I love how seamless the integrated storage is. Lovely craftsmanship darling!!!
Now, Can I have one?
If you missed the rest of this stunning home, you can catch up HERE and HERE.

What do you think? Pretty spectacular, eh?

x KL

Thank you for stopping by my blog. You are very welcome and encouraged to comment; I love receiving feedback! It helps me get to know you too!

5 comments:

  1. Wow, that BBQ is stunning. Well done! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spectacular, indeed. I love it x100!!

    Good job, Mr KL. 'Cos I know you're reading!!!

    Have a great weekend, KL.
    M
    xxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. KL, I'm sorry if I've asked you this question already... But wen installing handles on drawers and cupboards (horizontally)

    ReplyDelete
  4. How many cm below the top of drawer/cabinet door do you recommend for handles to be installed?

    I've finally ordered our kitchen handles and they are being installed on Saturday. At last :)

    B

    ReplyDelete

I've recently had some problems with not receiving comments. I have removed word verification to try to rectify this issue. If your much appreciated comment doesn't appear please let me know via email so I can try something else! All comments and feedback are warmly welcomed! x KL