12.12.11

Vitamix arrival

I'm so excited; my long desired Vitamix has arrived!!! Yee Ha!!!

 


 It came with a hugemungous stack of literature and DVD manuals which on first opening were a tad intimidating. On closer inspection though the books are in every language known to man and the English sections take minutes to read through. Whew!!!
 I first heard about the Vitamix through Louise at Table Tonic. She blogged about this amazing contraption back in September. Using whole foods this beauty can juice, blend, chop, knead, cook and create frozen foods in minutes! I'm hoping it will clean up after itself too. Ha Ha! More information about the Vitamix is available on their site HERE if you're intrigued like I was.
I'm planning on starting one helluva health kick in 2012!
And the best bit? I got this baby free through redemption using the American Express cardholder rewards programme! Woo Hoo!

x KL

(...and no darling hubby, this is NOT your Christmas pressie to me. Nice try!!! LOL!)
Thank you for stopping by my blog. You are very welcome and encouraged to comment; I love receiving feedback! It helps me get to know you too!

5 comments:

  1. Blender, juicer, food processor all in ONE????

    All my individual ones take up so much space :(

    It sounds amazing. Enjoy it!

    B

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard these are fantastic, lucky you. Even better that it came for free!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so what I need!! I threw out my old blender when we moved out before building and I've been meaning to buy a new one...will investigate.
    I nominated you on my blog for a Liebster Award as one of my favourite blogs...really hope I've completed things properly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are great. "Happy health kicking". Enjoy.
    X
    V VT Interiors

    ReplyDelete
  5. That looks totally amazing...can't wait to hear what you use it for and how it works out
    Stacy

    ReplyDelete

I've recently had some problems with not receiving comments. I have removed word verification to try to rectify this issue. If your much appreciated comment doesn't appear please let me know via email so I can try something else! All comments and feedback are warmly welcomed! x KL