3.7.11

playroom progress


It was a magnificent weekend here. My hard working hubby worked all day Saturday on a client's home that is very close to completion and we spent all day today on our place, the first time in.... forever!. All the new fans are installed in completed rooms and we have finished the painting, lights and fan in the playroom. A whole wall of joinery to stow toys, T.V & play stations is still to be detailed. It's slow, but it's progress! Yee Ha!! 

I snapped this pic before I started dinner - the sunset was just superb!!!

4 comments:

  1. It looks great! What colour is that?

    We did a bit of painting today too. Just the wall next to the void, as our plastering guy is coming tomorrow to pick up the scaffolding.

    B

    ReplyDelete
  2. The colour is Silver Illusion by Dulux. It's certainly wise to paint anything high when the scaffolding there. Looking forward to seeing your chosen colours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY! Great stuff...I actually thought your window was a print until you mentioned the sunset, awesome view!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Trish, I agree! A friend thought it was the plasma! West setting sun; awesome in winter re view but SO hot in summer - therefor we've shielded this room as much as we can without eliminating that sunset entirely!

    ReplyDelete

I've recently had some problems with not receiving comments. I have removed word verification to try to rectify this issue. If your much appreciated comment doesn't appear please let me know via email so I can try something else! All comments and feedback are warmly welcomed! x KL