1.7.11

fixtures / fittings - with kudos!

I have realised, contemplating the content for today's post, that there are zillions of design decisions to be made every minute of every day, should you be so inclined!
I am.
I do not choose anything based on practicality or price alone. (not even the most humble of conveniences, like loo paper!) It has to look good too! Even more important though when it is a permanent fixture for your home.
I find it quite amusing when I think about how much of my life I have invested in analysing these objects. Once they're in, how many people will stop, appreciate that time and effort and say 'Gee nice robe hook'? LOL!
Anyhow... here is a tiny selection of my choices made for this build so far; the best design / practicalities / quality that I could find and wrangle within our budget! (Budgets are a damn pain in the arse aren't they?!!!)

Kado 'Quad' Heated Towel Rails

Kado 'Lure' freestanding bath for main bedroom ensuite

Dorf 'Motif' Towel rails

Caroma 'Cube' wall hung toilet pans

Scala sink mixers

Decina 'Carina' 1750 bath for main bathroom

Artcraft Superlux Matt White halogen downlights

Caroma 'Opal 11' toilet suite for cabana pool W.C.

Clipsal 'Saturn' light switches with LED illumination

Dorf 'Myriad' robe hooks (above) and shower heads (below)

Have a lovely weekend!
x KL