18.1.12

New pendant ideas

  Soooo, if I don't have a feature light fitting in the formal lounge (goodbye Chandelier dream), I can have one in the dinning room. Or perhaps multiples as displayed in some of the images below.
I quite like the big over-sized dome shades since spotting a version featured in a Belle magazine a few years back.






I think the 'bulb' area would have to be pretty though and I wonder whether it would be blinding if you glanced upwards during your meal?

 Or these George Nelson simple shades would look great too, especially grouped together. And there are so many styles to choose from.


Decisions, decisions! It is very lucky that I have lots of time to continue to make these!

x KL 

Thank you for stopping by my blog. You are very welcome and encouraged to comment. I love receiving feedback! I also love watching a new pretty picture box added to my followers - would love you to join me so I can get to know you too!