25.1.12

Some kitchen inspiration!



 I was a wee bit excited when I spotted these pictures posted by midcenturyjo on Desire to Inspire. They are from Ensemble & AssociĆ©s, in Brussels and the layout very much, sort-of, is similar to our proposed main kitchen space upstairs. Black and white. Tick. Pendants over dining table. Tick again! I wonder if you can see the resemblance as I can?  You've gotta laugh....




x KL 

Thank you for stopping by my blog. You are very welcome and encouraged to comment. I love receiving feedback! I also love watching a new pretty picture box added to my followers - would love you to join me so I can get to know you too!

6 comments:

  1. Can just imagine that kitchen in your space. It's stunning and I'm absolutely loving black and white kitchens at the moment, already planning my next one which would be just that. I'm sure yours will be heavenly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just stunning! layout, black and white, long bench looking out the window...love it. And those huge white dome lights...love:) can't wait to see yours transform into something gorgeous KL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Kerrie-Lee:
    Where would we all be without our dreams? Well, the walls are there and the windows....!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful kitchen with great personality and presence! I can't wait to see it take shape :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous kitchens! Important to keep visualising your space. I love your view in the background! X

    ReplyDelete

I've recently had some problems with not receiving comments. I have removed word verification to try to rectify this issue. If your much appreciated comment doesn't appear please let me know via email so I can try something else! All comments and feedback are warmly welcomed! x KL