1.1.12

Happy New Year & holiday happenings!


Wishing you all a very happy New Year! I'm planning on 2012 being positive healthy and happy!


This is was hubby is doing today.... sorting out light switches that were temporarily and partially wired when we moved in. What a way to start the year! I'm assisting my son with building the Lego Death Star.  It's definitely more than a one glass of wine job!



And I'm tearing the house apart looking for this book. It's still in its delivery packaging and is nowhere to be found! I ordered it in November and tracking records show it was delivered and hubby signed for it. Then it promptly 'disappeared'! Mwwwahhh, I was so looking forward to receiving it from the big red suited man.


x KL

Thank you for stopping by my blog. You are very welcome and encouraged to comment. I love receiving feedback! I also love watching a new pretty picture box added to my followers - would love you to join me so I can get to know you too!

1 comment:

  1. 10 points to you KL...I leave the lego building assistance to DH (don't have the skill or patience)! Definitely need a wine or 2 to get through that!Hope you find the book - looks like a good one!

    ReplyDelete

I've recently had some problems with not receiving comments. I have removed word verification to try to rectify this issue. If your much appreciated comment doesn't appear please let me know via email so I can try something else! All comments and feedback are warmly welcomed! x KL