27.1.12

More skull stuff!




I do love skulls.
 I found this Crystal Head Vodka at Dan Murphys and although I don't drink this I had to have the bottle! Apparently it is the realisation of the dream and vision of well-known actor Dan Aykroyd and colleague, fine artist, John Alexander. Both are avid researchers into the phenomenon that is the 5,000 to 35,000 year old Crystal Heads that have been found strewn around the globe from Tibet to the USA. This was the inspiration behind the extraordinary crystal head bottle and the purest vodka held within. A good opening discussion point for cracking the bottle?

x KL

Thank you for stopping by my blog. You are very welcome and encouraged to comment. I love receiving feedback! I also love watching a new pretty picture box added to my followers - would love you to join me so I can get to know you too!