11.9.12

My Favourite...Stairs!


 Of all the styles of stairs in the world, my favourite has to be the Helix, preferably a Double!
A much grander and grown up version of the Spiral Staircase, these architectural delights are not for hiding. They are definitely Centre Stage Material!


Modern, traditional, minimal or highly decorative - they're always stunning!












Even the Vatican approves!
 

I'd really love to build a house around such a grand feature one day.
 
x KL

Thank you for stopping by my blog. You are very welcome and encouraged to comment. I love receiving feedback! I also love watching a new pretty picture box added to my followers - would love you to join me so I can get to know you too!

1 comment:

I've recently had some problems with not receiving comments. I have removed word verification to try to rectify this issue. If your much appreciated comment doesn't appear please let me know via email so I can try something else! All comments and feedback are warmly welcomed! x KL