17.9.12

unexpected happiness

Amongst the weeds, building rubble and general mess of our front yard, I found the most neglected, raggedy and sad looking lavender bush. Heroically, it had beaten the odds and with incredible tenacity had managed a few fragrant blooms.


Ever noticed how happiness is found in the most unexpected of places?
 
 J attends school for three more days before a two week holiday break. Sleep-ins! Yay!!!!
 
x KL

Thank you for stopping by my blog. You are very welcome and encouraged to comment. I love receiving feedback! I also love watching a new pretty picture box added to my followers - would love you to join me so I can get to know you too!

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty! Sometimes it really is the little things!

    M
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely lavender. Can't wait for school holidays. Snap with the BBQ - wish the people had told us about the baby oil trick when they delivered it.
    Enjoy the holidays, Kylie x

    ReplyDelete

I've recently had some problems with not receiving comments. I have removed word verification to try to rectify this issue. If your much appreciated comment doesn't appear please let me know via email so I can try something else! All comments and feedback are warmly welcomed! x KL