9.9.12

Bits & Bobs



You know Spring is definitely here when she can bring forth such beautiful blooms from neglected winter gardens. We don't have any gardens yet.... the house is still perched on a building site but this Australian Native Rock Orchid has given us a beautiful display after being unceremoniously dumped on site. And these orchids below were also hiding in a pile of weeds. Amazing!

 
We went to the State Theatre in Sydney last night to see comedian, musician and wonderful entertainer, Bill Bailey. A terrifc show and great Father's Day present for David. Our first nest-leavers and daughter No. 2 came as well which was perfect. Check out the chandy! Gob-smackingly gorgeous!


We are enjoying some perfect Spring weather here...
Hope you are too!
x KL

Thank you for stopping by my blog. You are very welcome and encouraged to comment. I love receiving feedback! I also love watching a new pretty picture box added to my followers - would love you to join me so I can get to know you too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I've recently had some problems with not receiving comments. I have removed word verification to try to rectify this issue. If your much appreciated comment doesn't appear please let me know via email so I can try something else! All comments and feedback are warmly welcomed! x KL