13.1.13

Lustworthy Wardrobes!

Although upstairs is now sheeted, with the setting, painting, tiling, fit-out tasks still to do means we're a long way off from inhabiting the area.  In all fairness, the area is equal to, if not greater than that of an average 3 bedroom home!

I've asked David if he can prioritise the setting of our main bedroom wardrobes so that I can utilise the space sooner than later. 3 years is a  l o n g  time to have clothes on portable racks and shoes stored in removalist boxes!

This brings me to lust worthy ideas for wardrobe fit outs. I first saw this mirror idea over at B is building a house.


I love everything about this robe; the contemporary hanging rails, chandelier lighting and crisp gloss two pack but it's the mirror back that makes it spectacular and visually doubles it's size.

It also makes it one very expensive fit-out!

My alternative idea? Wallpaper backing.


Whilst nowhere near as arresting, it still adds a lovely surprise to the inside of the robes and lifts them out-of-the-ordinary. David's not sold on the idea..."Why.hide expensive wallpaper? Paint is cheaper"



What are your thoughts?

x KL

Thank you for stopping by my blog. You are very welcome and encouraged to comment. I love receiving feedback! I also love watching a new pretty picture box added to my followers - would love you to join me so I can get to know you too!