19.1.13

milestones

This year is a biggie for major milestones around here.
Daughter # 2, A has just turned 21 as does my nephew, D
Mum (Nana) commemorates her 80th whilst
David and Moi hit the big half century!
And we have several friend's celebrating their 40, 50 and 60th birthdays as well!


Not a good year to become a tee totaler....


Looks like a busy but exciting year ahead! Yippee!


x KL

Thank you for stopping by my blog. You are very welcome and encouraged to comment. I love receiving feedback! I also love watching a new pretty picture box added to my followers - would love you to join me so I can get to know you too!

2 comments:

  1. Gosh, that's huge, lots and lots of parties! I hope you have lots of party outfits, shoes, bags etc organised! lol :-) Congratulations to everyone! Sounds like it will be a happy year! Mx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comment M! It sounds like a celebratory, happy year ahead doesn't it? Woo Hoo! Lots of good excuses to add special pieces to the wardrobe...he he! Will be looking to AE for all my makeup updates! x KL

      Delete

I've recently had some problems with not receiving comments. I have removed word verification to try to rectify this issue. If your much appreciated comment doesn't appear please let me know via email so I can try something else! All comments and feedback are warmly welcomed! x KL