12.1.13

Rubber Duck!




Both my daughters were coincidentally treated to the weekend away by their boyfriends; one to celebrate her 21st, the other their 8th year 'together' anniversary.  Awwwwh! They all met up on Sunday in Darling Harbour to see Ducky!

Internationally-acclaimed artist Florentijn Hofman from the Netherlands contributed his installation to the 2013 Sydney Festival. The bright yellow inflatable is five storeys high and five storeys wide and has been popping up in various cities around the world since 2007.

I feel weirdly ... old.

x KL

Thank you for stopping by my blog. You are very welcome and encouraged to comment. I love receiving feedback! I also love watching a new pretty picture box added to my followers - would love you to join me so I can get to know you too!

1 comment:

  1. Hah! What a fun and quirky art installation! Congrats to the gals!

    xx
    Holly Foxen Wells
    GlamourMash

    ReplyDelete

I've recently had some problems with not receiving comments. I have removed word verification to try to rectify this issue. If your much appreciated comment doesn't appear please let me know via email so I can try something else! All comments and feedback are warmly welcomed! x KL