5.1.13

No rest for the wicked....holiday help required ASAP!!!!


 Davey was up and-at-it this morning. Apparently the plasterers aren't back from their break till 
mid February!!! (we reckon they'd need to spend all that time at the Chiro / physio)
so...he's giving them a head start.
I'm not complaining but am struggling to justify a 10 am sleep-in for Moi whilst he's all Gun-ho.
Damn and Drat!
He's even made his own 'long-dog' saw horse to assist...clever boy!

David won't take a break at home, even though we live in everybody's holiday paradise, so I'm thinking about booking a wee trip....

The criteria:
3 - 5 nights, 4.5* minimum, 2 adults 1 child, activities like pool, tennis, walking etc...
Budget under $1000 and before Jan 30 as J returns to school on that date.
Oh, and a max of 3 hours away from Central Coast NSW. (any direction!)
Any ideas????


x KL

Thank you for stopping by my blog. You are very welcome and encouraged to comment. I love receiving feedback! I also love watching a new pretty picture box added to my followers - would love you to join me so I can get to know you too!

7 comments:

  1. Do you know Bells at
    Killcare

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Mel, been to the resteraunt there many times...hadn't thought about somewhere so close; great if i forgot to take something....could nip home and retrieve it! Lol.
      x kl

      Delete
  2. Or Bannisters at Mollymook or Milton Park in Bwral

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooooh, didn't think about heading south...Mollymook has a great Golf course I think? Will check it out. I've stayed at Milton Park several times but I think J would find it a bit boring. We considered Lilianfels but discounted it...we'll save it for a winter escape perhaps. Thanks for the suggestions!
      x KL

      Delete
  3. Hope you find somewhere relaxing. We are contemplating a trip to......Bondi! Rx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How funny...maybe we should start a bloggy-friends house swap arrangement (post renos; I don't wanna see your plaster dust & I'll bet your bottom dollar you don't wanna see mine!)
      If you make it there, watch out for sharks! LOL!
      x KL

      Delete
  4. The place is coming along really well! Pity that the tradies are on such a long break but that gives you time for your holiday at least - sorry, I'm no help with destination ideas though :(

    ReplyDelete

I've recently had some problems with not receiving comments. I have removed word verification to try to rectify this issue. If your much appreciated comment doesn't appear please let me know via email so I can try something else! All comments and feedback are warmly welcomed! x KL