22.1.13

New Year....new phone quandry....



It's time to update my mobile phone and I'm in a bit of a quandry.
I currently use an iPhone 4 and have loved it but I'd like to take advantage of the higher pixel cameras in the new release models. I think I'll enjoy the bigger screen and font too!
 I'm hearing that the latest iPhone 5 is experiencing battery life issues which I would obviously want to avoid. Have you got one of these? Any issues?


The other options I'm considering are the Nokia Lumia 920, Samsung Galaxy S3 and HTC Desire SV devices.

Does anyone have any of these phones? Likes? Dislikes?
Can anyone recommend a good comparison website?

x KL

Thank you for stopping by my blog. You are very welcome and encouraged to comment. I love receiving feedback! I also love watching a new pretty picture box added to my followers - would love you to join me so I can get to know you too!