2.1.13

New Year...new progress!

 We've started the New Year with a continuation of the upstairs plastering....The Main Bedroom Ensuite is ready for setting


as is the Main bedroom, WIR and shoe cupboard.


and today, David has made great progress with the lounge!


It's slow and tedious with David doing it alone (with the occasional assistance of Moi) and more so because we're taking frequent breaks catching up with friends and allowing ourselves leisurely sleep-ins during the holiday break. 
It looks so much more 'finished' with the walls lined and I'm starting to feel a wee bit more enthusiastic about the whole house project again.
Tomorrow should see the lounge, dining room and hall finished ready for the professional plasterers to set when they're back from their Christmas break.  
Yee Ha!
x KL

Thank you for stopping by my blog. You are very welcome and encouraged to comment. I love receiving feedback! I also love watching a new pretty picture box added to my followers - would love you to join me so I can get to know you too!