17.1.13

Florence Broadhurst new releases


I love designer fabrics.
Marimekko and Florence Broadhurst are two of my favourites so I got a wee bit excited by finding the following, new affordable releases.

Japanese Floral
Chinese Keys
The Cranes
Exclusive to Adairs bedding are these beautiful quilts and coverlets from the Florence Broadhurst collection. An exquisite homage to this iconic designer. And they're currently on sale!

12. 2. 13 ADDENDUM: Only the FB Japanese Floral in Black is exclusive to Adairs.
All Stockists of the range can be located HERE.


 Home textiles label Rapee has collaborated with Signature Prints to release a Florence Broadhurst collection too, which will be available in June.


Their collection will have five stories and a number of colourways extended throughout outdoor, indoor living and dining and kitchen and will be centred on 11 archival prints. Click HERE to read more about the collection where I first heard the news, over at Interiors Addict.

I'm starting to imagine a new bedroom decorating plan incorporating Florence Broadhurst wallpaper lined robes, (idea posted HERE) with co-ordinating bed linen. Whatchathunk?

What exciting releases! I'm heading to Adairs to have a squizz at their range ASAP!

x KL

Thank you for stopping by my blog. You are very welcome and encouraged to comment. I love receiving feedback! I also love watching a new pretty picture box added to my followers - would love you to join me so I can get to know you too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I've recently had some problems with not receiving comments. I have removed word verification to try to rectify this issue. If your much appreciated comment doesn't appear please let me know via email so I can try something else! All comments and feedback are warmly welcomed! x KL