15.1.13

On My Radar: Gold Highlights

 Are you conscious of Metallic Gold making a reappearance into interior design?
It seemed to fall by the way side in the past 15 years or so but I'm noticing its warmth being added again. Shiny, matte, copper, rose or gleaming yellow are all increasingly being selected;. adding a subtle touch here, a pop of glint there.







I still love silver as a contemporary highlight but am really loving these inspiring images. It's like a breath of fresh air. Of course all the pictures here also feature my favourite Black and White palette!
You know it's a big trend when the high-street stores include it in their new collections too. Country Road have stayed on the fence and have both options available!




 Silver or Gold....
Any preference?


x KL

Thank you for stopping by my blog. You are very welcome and encouraged to comment. I love receiving feedback! I also love watching a new pretty picture box added to my followers - would love you to join me so I can get to know you too!