10.11.11

Frederic Berthier Architecture

Appartment Poissonniere

This post is unashamedly lifted from PLASTOLUX, a new blog that I have started following that showcases modern design. I haven't posted many inspirational homes for a while and I just swooned when I saw these images.
As Plastolux says, this is an almost perfect minimal and modern interior.












Photos by Benoit Linero
All via PLASTOLUX

What do you think?
I adore it but I know I love my 'stuff' too much to realistically design a home and keep the aesthetic as clean as this. Great inspiration though! The chevron floors contrasting with the crisp white walls. A dash of dramatic black and generous use of stunning marble. Restraint.Yes, I should definitely try to incorporate these ideas.

x KL

Thank you for stopping by my blog. You are very welcome and encouraged to comment; I love receiving feedback! It helps me get to know you too!