10.11.11

Frederic Berthier Architecture

Appartment Poissonniere

This post is unashamedly lifted from PLASTOLUX, a new blog that I have started following that showcases modern design. I haven't posted many inspirational homes for a while and I just swooned when I saw these images.
As Plastolux says, this is an almost perfect minimal and modern interior.












Photos by Benoit Linero
All via PLASTOLUX

What do you think?
I adore it but I know I love my 'stuff' too much to realistically design a home and keep the aesthetic as clean as this. Great inspiration though! The chevron floors contrasting with the crisp white walls. A dash of dramatic black and generous use of stunning marble. Restraint.Yes, I should definitely try to incorporate these ideas.

x KL

Thank you for stopping by my blog. You are very welcome and encouraged to comment; I love receiving feedback! It helps me get to know you too!

7 comments:

  1. wow, certainly some fabulous elements there!! especially the floors - they are just to die for, what i would give to have those in my home!!! Hope you are having a fantastic day!!
    laura xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely swoon worthy! I can't imagine how much work would be required to retrain my entire family (including the cat and the bird) to keep it as pristine as that. But I would have a lovely time living in it just the same!

    Love the chunky piece of textured roof truss just poking into the pristine white space. Lovely find! Virginia xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks lovely! I hate thinking as myself as a minimalist, but I love it everytime I see it. I'm the same as you, incorporating it into my own home (especially while I have a 6 & 7 year old) would be impossible!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi KL

    Re: your dream Christmas gifts.....I know how you can cross one off your list.....

    Go into your second daughters bedroom and search !!!!!!

    love your blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you all for your comments. Agree with all! Now...
    Dear Anonymous... you obvioussly know me well so why be shy? I'll TALK to you tomorrow.... LOL!
    x Mum

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the exposed wooden beam thingo :)

    B

    ReplyDelete
  7. frederic berthierMay 07, 2012

    very happy if you like it

    frederic

    ReplyDelete

I've recently had some problems with not receiving comments. I have removed word verification to try to rectify this issue. If your much appreciated comment doesn't appear please let me know via email so I can try something else! All comments and feedback are warmly welcomed! x KL