23.11.11

Off to the Land of the Rising Sun...


My little boy J and I are going to Sydney to see daughter No. 1 and BF off to Japan. I am so excited for them. This much planned trip celebrating the conclusion of their University studies has been postponed and booking dates changed twice with much emotional and financial distress.

Along with completing stressful and very time consuming assignments, presentations and exams they have planned this trip so very thoroughly.....three times over!  I am so very proud of them!

I hope the trip exceeds their expectations and wish them the best health and safety.

この両方が大好きです
 Mum
KL

Thank you for stopping by my blog. You are very welcome and encouraged to comment; I love receiving feedback! It helps me get to know you too! 

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations to your daughter and her BF on the conclusion of their studies! I hope they enjoy their trip (and that you survive with your nerves in tact).

    I'm sure they'll be fine. Positive, positive, positive!

    M
    xxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. All the best to your daughter. This is what being young is all about, travelling and exploring the world and life. You must be so proud of her. Good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a very well deserved trip. Congratulations to your daughter & BF. KP

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to your daughter and her boy. I hope sure they have lots of fun and sushi :)

    B

    ReplyDelete

I've recently had some problems with not receiving comments. I have removed word verification to try to rectify this issue. If your much appreciated comment doesn't appear please let me know via email so I can try something else! All comments and feedback are warmly welcomed! x KL