30.11.11

My blog has been infiltrated!


The family have found my blog. Eeeek!
No more shopping posts (especially with prices), no more sparkly wish-lists, no more sharing of secret pressies, no more 'between-you-and-me' undercover finger wagging when I'm peeved! It's all out there now.
My blog might have to be about... oh,  I don't know....knitting patterns? (but I can't knit!).

Can you believe J (9 year old son) first cracked it (on my laptop no less) and directed hubby with 'how to comment' instructions!

x KL
Thank you for stopping by my blog. You are very welcome and encouraged to comment; I love receiving feedback! It helps me get to know you too!

3 comments:

  1. Hehehhehe. I noticed that!!! I thought it was cute :)

    If it happened to me though... I'd go nuts! I like my privacy :)

    B

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a scream, very cheeky & clever son. My hubby calls blogging like living on the Trueman Show. I often pass over my laptop for him to read the blogs...until he very kindly was about to post a comment on my behalf! KP

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's funny! Don't you love that they get on and talk about themselves! lol

    I'd still share your wish list's, you may get what you're after??? haha

    My lot just look over my shoulder and pass comment. x Jode

    ReplyDelete

I've recently had some problems with not receiving comments. I have removed word verification to try to rectify this issue. If your much appreciated comment doesn't appear please let me know via email so I can try something else! All comments and feedback are warmly welcomed! x KL