3.11.11

I spy 'my' union jack.... again!


Those that are familiar with my blog will know about my desire to own a 'perfect' union jack; preferably Vivienne Westwood's! My journey started HERE with my first post and has been mentioned too many times to count. It has culminated though in the safe arrival of the Cole and Son wallpaper version yesterday. Yippee!
I was having a wee squizz at some of my favourite blogger's, favourite blogs (hope that is easy to understand), and found the picture above at ATELIER Abigail Ahern via Japanese Trash.
It's my Vivienne's wallpaper again, this time unglued and simply hung to great effect above a bed as I intend to do!
Love, love, L.O.V.E!

x KL


Thank you for stopping by my blog. You are very welcome and encouraged to comment; I love receiving feedback! It helps me get to know you too!