28.11.11

Minimal for Maximum WOW!

 There are definitely times when less is more.
I love these images of a new house in Brighton that I found via A View on Design
Very well considered and edited interiors.




I love how both interior and exterior are so well suited to one another. They are very cohesive in style, material and colour palettes.
And I reckon this is the best 'invisible' garage door I've ever seen; built seamlessly into the exterior facade! Clever!

x KL

Thank you for stopping by my blog. You are very welcome and encouraged to comment; I love receiving feedback! It helps me get to know you too!

5 comments:

  1. I am hearing you...just gorgeous. I admired that one too when I saw it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a beauty isn't it!

    I also love how they have a lounge room which is right next to the sliding door like ours :)
    Gives me hope ... That ours might not be as bad as I thought... The layout that is...

    B

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll echo my 9yr olds words as he looked over my shoulder this morning, "Wow, imagine if you lived in that house! That would be mmaaaddd!" The world through a child's eyes. Have a great day. x Jode

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a precise and considered interior - very impressive.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad everyone liked this one. I keep going back and studying the pictures, trying to work out why it works so well.... I think it wouls look even better with some 'life' added!
    x KL

    ReplyDelete

I've recently had some problems with not receiving comments. I have removed word verification to try to rectify this issue. If your much appreciated comment doesn't appear please let me know via email so I can try something else! All comments and feedback are warmly welcomed! x KL