27.11.11

IT S.O.S... Calling all clever bloggies...


 I am a terrible speller.
As an ex teacher (general primary and secondary Visual arts trained) I survived 20 years with a 10" Oxford dictionary by my side. To me, Spell-check was the best invention - EVER!!!
In my defence, I was taught to read in the sixties using an experimental reading teaching scheme called the 'Initial Teaching Alphabet' ( I.T.A. or i.t.a.)
To save your sanity the link and relativity is above for those interested in our education history!
Anyhoo... back to the problem at hand.
How do I spell-check comments I leave for others? Am I missing some obvious button? (It honestly wouldn't surprise me!)

Looking forward to your replies....
x KL

Thank you for stopping by my blog. You are very welcome and encouraged to comment; I love receiving feedback! It helps me get to know you too!