26.10.12

A spot of shopping...


With Christmas less than 9 weeks away, I took yesterday to strike more items off my shopping list.
I've ordered a white hanging 'Egg' chair for the house, bought a beautiful silk Caftan for the party season and decided on my decorating 'theme'. Silver, Turquoise and White!
I made a start on a gift basket for a baby shower in November and have pre-ordered a few new release games to eliminate the difficult boys. Phew!

I don't know about you, but I feel much calmer when I don't have a big 'to do' list.

I have to sincerely thank Natalie from In The Night Sky too for suggesting PicMonkey as a means of collaging photos. If you are having difficulty like I was, give it a try. So simple!
  I popped a pic of the beautiful floral arrangement that my middle child received from her new BF in to the collage above too - because I can!!! LOL!

The gorgeous B from B is Building a House has generously compiled several 3D pictures of our proposed kitchen for me, which I'll post tomorrow.
I feel ever so grateful for these clever Bloggy friends!

x KL

Thank you for stopping by my blog. You are very welcome and encouraged to comment. I love receiving feedback! I also love watching a new pretty picture box added to my followers - would love you to join me so I can get to know you too!

6 comments:

  1. The hanging egg chair is gorgeous. xT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's been 'on the wish' list for awhile Toni. I can't wait! Perfect for summer! x kl

      Delete
  2. Ohhhh! Where will the egg chair go? I love it!!!!!

    B

    ReplyDelete
  3. What's the egg chair made out of?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Temorarily on the lower deck but when upstairs is finished, I think there. It's made from synthetic rattan so it's OK for outside.
      x KL

      Delete
  4. Yay for Picmonkey! So easy isn't it? Loving your egg chair, I'm deciding on furniture for our new deck and am considering one too. I really like the one you bought, the design is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete

I've recently had some problems with not receiving comments. I have removed word verification to try to rectify this issue. If your much appreciated comment doesn't appear please let me know via email so I can try something else! All comments and feedback are warmly welcomed! x KL