18.10.12

Did you laugh? Did you?


 I spotted the above picture on Pinterest and had a giggle. Then I saw the news and saw Julia doing this.....

Or maybe she was 'planking'?
Again!
I may or may not have had a 10 minute good ol' belly laugh.
She might not be my political cup-of-tea but Hells Bells -I felt sorry for her (after I caught my breath).
If you can't walk in heels Julia, wear flats!
I can hear the boys discussing concreting that glass ceiling!
I'm starting a collection to buy her some Mary Jane's and Scholl's Heel Grips. Whatchathink?
Cinderella, she is definitely not.

Oh, and please don't think I'm mean...
I know the embarrassment of doing the same. On my own. Which no-one saw....but boy did they hear me cackling like a Hyena!

x KL 

Thank you for stopping by my blog. You are very welcome and encouraged to comment. I love receiving feedback! I also love watching a new pretty picture box added to my followers - would love you to join me so I can get to know you too!

3 comments:

  1. I felt so sorry for her - even though I don't share her political views at all - but it can so easily happen to anybody while walking in grass. Now the lady on the fence, that's just asking for trouble! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I laughed when she feel over, more on the third watch than the first, and I laughed at your post. Very clever. Kx (The Blog a House Built)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Freaking HILARIOUS!!!! LOVE it!
    Stacy

    ReplyDelete

I've recently had some problems with not receiving comments. I have removed word verification to try to rectify this issue. If your much appreciated comment doesn't appear please let me know via email so I can try something else! All comments and feedback are warmly welcomed! x KL